Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Purchasing

     My hobby has grown too big for my home. So, it is time to pass along these pieces of art.  If you would like to purchase one of my pieces to display in your home, contact me via email.  Diehard33@aol.com
    
     Each piece of art is 11x14in.
     I have framed pieces already backed..  I will send you a picture through email for you to preview.  If you like the piece, you can purchase it for $75.  This includes the shipping price.

     If you want to frame it yourself, I can have it backed ans shipped for $65.

     By sending a black and white photo, I will make you personal picture into wood art.
     Turning a color photo into black and white will be a $2 dollar extra charge.

     I can also do custom pieces using a personal picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment